Who We Are
Our mission at DC Style Factory is to elevate people’s confidence and provide ease to their lives. The key word in this statement is “people.” It is our company culture to connect with our clients and provide the highest level of service with integrity. We create functional, versatile, and stylish wardrobes for our clients. We eliminate decision fatigue that plagues our clients’ busy lives by distilling fashion and style into relatable, everyday terms. This is accomplished through listening and understanding our clients, following up, and finishing strong.
DC Style Factory stylists are passionate about customer service. We help our clients identify their body types and personal styles, shop for the right clothing pieces, and create polished, put-together outfits that make sense for them. DC Style Factory stylists make getting dressed easy and fun through a results-oriented and organized system of appointments.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about people. This job, more than anything, is about connecting with people.
- You possess high emotional intelligence. You are willing to listen to your client to best address their needs. You provide expertise and direction in a thoughtful and humble manner.
- You are knowledgeable about fashion and style. Remember: fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it.
- You are skilled in dressing diverse body types and shapes. You know how fabrics can dress up or dress down an outfit, and how to take care of clients’ closets and clothes in them.
- You value attention to detail. You are responsive to your client as they ask questions. You are consistent in your response time and thoughtful with your answers.
- You are ambitious. You are motivated to build your business through networking and providing excellent service at every appointment.
- You are organized and manage time well. Stylists need to know how to run and manage their appointments to accomplish everything within a set amount of time.
- You have retail or service-related experience.
- You are good on paper. Polished written, verbal, and digital communications skills are a must. You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and other Google products.
- Bachelor’s degree required.